This project will update and make traffic flow improvements to 0.35 miles of WIS 59 at the intersection of Hillside Road in Waukesha County.
- Traffic signals will be added to the WIS 59 and Hillside Road intersection
- Hillside Road will be reconstructed to have dedicated left and right turn lanes to WIS 59
- WIS 59 will add dedicated left turn lanes to Generac and Hillside Road, and a dedicated right turn lane to Hillside Road
- Painted medians will be created on both Hillside Road and WIS 59
- Updating the crosswalk on Hillside Road with flashing beacons
- WIS 59 traffic will remain open to traffic with staging
- WIS 59 will require flagging of traffic from 8 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Friday; weekend work, including flagging, may occur at any time
- Hillside Road will remain open to traffic except for approximately 3 weeks for a full closure
The project is tentatively scheduled to be complete by mid-November, 2023.