Schedule and Traffic Impact
Page last updated: June 2, 2023
Schedule: March to November 2023
Anticipated work scheduled: Work will include:
- Crews will remain working on reconstructing Stevens Street intersection, and it will be completely shut down with no through traffic for up to 10 days allowed. This will end on the June 8 at the latest.
- Starting Monday June 5, crews will be working on reconstructing Eisenhower Parkway intersection, and it will be completely shut down with no through traffic for up to 10 days allowed.
Traffic impacts for the next 10 days: Motorists can expect reduced lane capacity down to one lane in each direction with both lanes in the two northbound lanes and the two southbound lanes will be under construction.
Work will require the shutting down of intersections beginning May 30. WIS 17 will remain open to through traffic at all times. Here is the anticipated intersection shutdown dates:
- Stevens Street: May 30 to June 8
- Eisenhower Parkway: June 5 to June 14
- Timber Drive: June 19 to June 28
- Lincoln Street: June 21 to June 30
- County Hwy C: Aug. 7 to Aug. 18
- County Hwy P: Aug. 21 to Aug. 30