Traffic impacts for April 22 to April 25, 2019
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region office in Green Bay announces state highway maintenance work in Northeast Wisconsin. Maintenance operations are typically preformed in spot locations in the project limits. Traffic impacts do not typically affect the entire highway limits of the maintenance project, or throughout the project’s entire duration. Please check back at this site throughout the week, as maintenance operation schedules can change due to weather or maintenance crew manpower. Motorists are urged to slow down and be mindful of workers near highways. Work is listed by county and highway below. This site will be updated as schedules change.
- Maintenance crews will be repairing the southbound WIS 441 highway slope at Lake Park Road, daily, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., on Monday, April 22, Tuesday, April 23, and Wednesday, April 24. Various lanes on WIS 441 at this location will be closed during repairs.
Fond du Lac County
- Maintenance crews will be repairing pavement on northbound I-41 at US 151, nightly, 6 p.m. to 7 a.m., Wednesday, April 24, Thursday, April 25 and Friday, April 26. Various lanes of I-41 will be closed in the work zone while repairs take place.
- Maintenance crews will be lining storm sewers on southbound WIS 441 at County OO, daily, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., on Monday, April 22, Tuesday, April 23 and Wednesday, April 24. The following closures will be in place:
- The southbound WIS 441 on-ramp from County OO will be CLOSED daily, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Southbound WIS 441 at County OO will have various lanes closed during lining operations.
Regional Bridge Inspections:
Routine bridge inspections and annual spring bridge maintenance in Marinette, Brown, Winnebago and Manitowoc counties will take place the week of April 22.
Tuesday, April 23
- Ogden Street Bridge in Marinette, Marinette County: There will be a FULL CLOSURE of the bridge from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, April 23.
Wednesday, April 24
- Wisconsin Street Bridge (WIS 44) in Oshkosh, Winnebago County: There will be a FULL CLOSURE of the bridge from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, April 24.
- Claude Allouez Bridge (WIS 32) in De Pere, Brown County: The eastbound right lane of the bridge will be closed from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, April 24.
Thursday, April 25
- I-43 bridge over Manitowoc River in Manitowoc County: There will be a northbound and southbound right lane closure on the bridge from 8 a.m. to noon on Thursday, April 25.
Maintenance operation schedules can change due to weather and maintenance crew manpower.
For more information, contact:
Mark Kantola, Regional Communications Manager