WIS 67 (Elkhorn Road), from Geneva Street to Glenwood Drive – Williams Bay, Walworth County.
- Resurfacing one mile of roadway
- Pedestrian improvements including Rapid Flashing Beacons and new pedestrian curb ramps
- Sewer and water pipe replacements
- Culvert Pipe replacements
- Beginning March 1, roadway will be closed to through-traffic (traffic without a destination within the work zone) – until late spring.
- Access to local residences and businesses will be maintained.
- Signed detour route utilizes I-43, WIS 50 and County Road F.
- The project work that remains after late spring will then be conducted with the roadway open to traffic.
Work is anticipated to begin March 1 and be complete this summer.