2023: Spring Updates
US 12 will remain open with lane closures described below. (Closures are weather dependent and subject to change)
- Eastbound US 12 right lane closure between County NN to US 50 (Lake Geneva).
- Westbound US 12 right lane closure between US 50 to WIS 120 (Lake Geneva).
- Eastbound US 12 left lane closure between WIS 67 and Maclean Rd. (Elkhorn).
- Westbound US 12 right lane closure between Maclean Rd. and WIS 67 (Elkhorn).
Westbound US 12 Collector Distributor reopened to I-43 reopened on Friday (5/19), which reopens the following ramps:
- I-43 south ramp to US 12 west
Traffic Pattern Change
After the westbound US 12 Collector Distributer reopened, all westbound US 12 traffic will be directed to the Collector Distributer lanes. All ramps will remain open.
Upcoming full closure of US 12 east Collector Distributer ramps begin May 30th
- US 12 east ramp to I-43 south
- I-43 south ramp to US 12 east
- US 12 east ramp to I-43 north
- I-43 north ramp to US 12 east
- US 12 east ramp to County NN (Elkhorn)
US 12 east will be open to through traffic. Ramp closures are anticipated to last until June 13th.
Click here for upcoming closures and detours.
Anticipated construction completion: Fall 2023