This project will take place on WIS 60, from Eagle Drive in Washington County to WIS 181 in Ozaukee County. As part of this project, a new roundabout will also be constructed at the intersection of WIS 60 and County Y.
- Construct a roundabout at County Y intersection with WIS 60.
- Resurface existing pavement.
- Recondition bridge over Cedar Creek and replace guardrail on approaching roadways.
- Recondition intersections along WIS 60 while upgrading turn lanes and bypass lanes.
- WIS 60 will be closed to all but local traffic between Eagle Drive (Village of Jackson) and WIS 181, April 20 through late September.
- County Y intersection will be closed at WIS 60 to all but local traffic for a duration of 90 days (anticipate late spring).
- Full north/south access is expected to be maintained at County G, and local traffic access only at County M in Horns Corners.
Late April through fall 2020