This page provides construction and highway design resources such as public meeting displays and handouts, display maps, typical roadway sections and right-of-way limits. For construction that is currently underway, please see our overview page.
WIS 23 Expansion, Fond du Lac Urban section (US 151 to Seven Hills Road)
Public construction update meeting
The contractor held a virtual public construction update meeting via Microsoft TEAMS on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 5 p.m. No in-person public meeting will be held due to the current health emergency.
- YouTube link to meeting
- Traffic Staging Display Plot-Overall-East Plot
- Traffic Staging Display Plot-Overall-West Plot
- Traffic Staging Display Plot-Stage 1-West Plot
- Traffic Staging Display Plot-Stage 2-West Plot
- Traffic Staging Display Plot-Stage 3-West Plot
WIS 23 Expansion, Sheboygan County (Plymouth to Sheboygan/Fond du Lac County line)
- Sheboygan County Corridor, Full Display Map 1 of 2
- Sheboygan County Corridor, Full Display Map 2 of 2
- Sheboygan County Intersection Detail Maps
WIS 23 Expansion, Fond du Lac Rural section (Seven Hills Road to Fond du Lac/Sheboygan County line)
- Fond du Lac Corridor-Rural expansion section, 1 of 2
- Fond du Lac Corridor-Rural expansion section, 2 of 2
The below resources were displayed at the Aug. 19, 2019 Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) for construction that will take place in Fond du Lac County between US 151 and Seven Hills Road.