US 12 will remain open to traffic utilizing two temporary bypass lanes around both culvert replacement sites, but motorists will stop at the US 12-Elco Road intersection.
At Six Mile Creek:
- The temporary bypass runs from Elco Road just south of its intersection with US 12 south of the construction site and ties back into US 12 east of Eau Claire Energy Cooperative.
- Elco Road south of the bypass tie-in is closed during construction.
- Elco Road north of the Elco-US 12 intersection remains open to traffic.
At Nine Mile Creek:
- The temporary bypass will run 1,100 feet east of the Nine Mile Creek culvert to 1,100 feet west of the project and direct traffic south of the construction site.
- Currently, a shoulder closure is at the Nine Mile Creek project site near Oak Knoll Road.