Last updated: April 20, 2022
Regionwide projects are designed to complete similar work types at multiple locations in multiple counties. This allows for the project to be administered and constructed efficiently, under a single contract, rather than several smaller contracts.
Regionwide Pavement Marking
Counties: Florence, Iron, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Portage, Price, Wood
Project ID: 1009-42-27
WisDOT Project Manager: Al Smith, 715 421-8364
Project description: Work will include retracing pavement marking lines, symbols and words.
- US 2, Ashland/Iron County line to County B
- US 2, west Michigan state line to east Michigan state line
- US 8, Rusk/Price County line to County P
- US 10, WIS 80 to I-39
- WIS 13, US 10 to County H
- WIS 54, County B to Joann Street
- WIS 153, Ranger/Main Street roundabout
- Business51/County K, County U to 20th Avenue
Overall Traffic Impacts:
- All roadways except for Ranger Road at the WIS 153 roundabout will remain open.
- No detour routes will be posted.