- Lane closures along Ryan Road
- Eastbound closures began December 7
- Westbound closures began December 8
- Overnight full freeway closure for bridge demolition
- December 14 and 18
- Ryan Road to remain open during demolition operations
Fall 2017 to fall 2018
- Ryan Road Park and Ride closed December 3rd. View closure announcement here.
- Passengers will need to board the 40 Flyer at the College Avenue NORTH lot.
- For more information on transit services, please visit https://www.ridemcts.com/routes-schedules/freeway-flyers
- Single lanes along Ryan Road will be open heading eastbound and westbound across the bridge
- Ramps to remain open throughout the project (except for minor short term closure to match new roadway configuration)
- Minimal impacts to I-94 mainline
Brad Peterson, WisDOT Construction Project Leader
Ken Kiepczynski, PE., WisDOT Construction Project Manager