Several improvement projects are taking place along Brown Deer Road (WIS 100) and Green Bay Road (WIS 57), including reconstructing the WIS 100/WIS 57 interchange into an at-grade intersection, adding a roundabout at the intersection of Green Bay Road and Teutonia Avenue, and resurfacing three miles of Green Bay Road mostly in Mequon. The project began in Spring 2022 and is scheduled to be complete by Summer 2023.
Brown Deer Road / Green Bay Road At-Grade Intersection
A conventional at-grade signalized intersection will replace the existing grade-separated interchange at Brown Deer Road and Green Bay Road – Village of Brown Deer
Brown Deer Road (WIS 100) Additional Improvements
- Brown Deer Road will be reconstructed from the Canadian National Railroad to Kildeer Court tying into the new at-grade signalized intersection at WIS 100/WIS 57.
- The Brown Deer Road bridges over the Milwaukee River will be rehabilitated.
Green Bay Road (WIS 57) Additional Improvements
- The intersection of Green Bay Road and Teutonia Avenue will be reconstructed into a three-legged roundabout. The roundabout will allow for easier crossing of Teutonia Avenue by users of the Oak Leaf Trail to the south of the intersection.
- Green Bay Road will be reconstructed from Ruth Place to Deerwood Drive tying into the new at-grade signalized intersection at WIS 100/WIS 57.
- Green Bay Road will be resurfaced from Deerwood Drive in Brown Deer to approximately Mequon Road in Ozaukee County.