This project will be resurfacing 10-miles of pavement on WIS 67 between the Villages of Eagle and Dousman in Waukesha County. Access will be maintained to all residences and businesses, as well as to the Kettle Moraine State Forest. However, through-traffic along WIS 67 will be detoured for the duration of the project.
• Mill and replace 2-2½ inches of existing deteriorated pavement.
• Remove and replace outdated and damaged signs.
• Remove and replace outdated or damaged beam guard sections and end terminals.
• Install High Friction Surface Treatment (HFST) on three curves between County ZZ and Piper Road to improve safety.
• Re-install center line rumble strips.
• WIS 67 will be closed to through-traffic from WIS 59 to US 18.
• DETOUR for Through-Traffic : US 18 –> WIS 83 –> WIS 59.
•Access will be maintained to all residences and businesses, as well as to the Kettle Moraine State Forest.
• Short-term full closure from County ZZ (West) to Piper Road for high friction surface treatment installation. (County X to Piper Road remains open.)
• Short-term closure of the crossing of Glacial Drumlin State Trail for ramp improvements.
Mid-April to Mid-Summer