This project will improve approximately 5 miles of US 18 from Lincolnshire Place to Turnberry Oak Drive in Delafield. In addition to roadway resurfacing, this project inludes:
- Guardrail, sidewalk, and curb ramp repairs
- Installation of new pavement markings, rumble strips, and signing
- Replacing a cattle pass near County G & US 18
- Upgrading traffic signals at Oak Crest Drive
US 18 will be closed to through traffic from Lincolnshire Place to Turnberry Oak Drive. Local access and access to business in the work zone will be maintained. A full closure just east of County G, beginning July 19, will take place for 30 days at most for a cattle pass replacement; the roadway will be impassible.
- A detour will be posted utilizing WIS 83, I-94, and WIS 318; alternate routes may be necessary.
Mid-June to late-October