Over the next several years, many projects are planned along the 117-mile I-94 corridor in the Northwest Region. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has plans to replace and rehabilitate bridges, improve interchanges, and repair and resurface deteriorating concrete.
We ask for your patience as we make improvements to this critical stretch of interstate in Wisconsin. A total of five projects are planned in 2014.
1. Red Cedar River Bridges - Dunn County
2. WIS 37 to US 53 - Eau Claire County-County F under I-94 will close April 21 to allow for work on I-94 bridge. Locals will need to find an alternate route for 28 days.
3. US 53-Mallard Road-Eau Claire County
4. County NN-East County Line (Eau Claire -Osseo)- Trempealeau County
5. WIS 95 to County F- Jackson County- WIS 95 ramps off eastbound I-94 at Hixton are closed until Saturday, April 26. Use signed alternate route. TraWISWIS 95 ramps in Hixton ta
County T interchange-Roberts Interchange-St. Croix County