Over the next several years, many projects are planned along the 117-mile I-94 corridor in the Northwest Region. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has plans to replace and rehabilitate bridges, improve interchanges, and repair and resurface deteriorating concrete.
We ask for your patience as we make improvements to this critical stretch of interstate in Wisconsin. A total of five projects are planned in 2014.
1. Red Cedar River Bridges - Dunn County- Work is expected to resume March 31
2. WIS 37 to US 53 - Eau Claire County- Beginning March 17, all ramps to and off of I-94 at WIS 37 will close until Memorial Day. Motorists should use signed alternate route to access the interstate. I-94 and WIS 37 will remain open to traffic.
3. US 53-Mallard Road-Eau Claire County
4. County NN-East County Line (Eau Claire -Osseo)- Trempealeau County
5. WIS 95 to County F-Jackson County-Work begins with single lane closures the week of March 17. We anticipate bi-directional traffic on westbound I-94 the week of March 24.
County T interchange-Roberts Interchange-St. Croix County