TRAVEL ADVISORY INFORMATION:
I-94 in Jackson County
Expect delays during the following times:
- Eastbound 2-5 p.m. on Friday afternoons
- Eastbound 12-5 p.m. on Sunday afternoons
- Westbound 2-7 p.m. on Sunday afternoons
Delays in excess of 45 minutes can be expected. Consider alternate routes or travelling at a different time. Also, large vehicles are expected to use the right lane in the eastbond direction to maximize traffic flow in advance of the work zone. We ask for your patience as we make improvements to this critical stretch of interstate in Wisconsin.
I-94 Eastbound between WIS 37 and US 53
I-94 Eastbound between WIS 37 and US 53 in Eau Claire will operate using a single lane until the end of October. Motorists can expect delays on Friday afternoons and evenings for the next month. Consider using the alternate route, WIS 312 to US 53 to I-94. Otherwise, anticipate delays 2-7 p.m. on Fridays.
A total of five projects are planned in 2014.
1. Red Cedar River Bridges - Dunn County
2. WIS 37-US 53 - Eau Claire County
3. US 53-Mallard Road - Eau Claire County
4. County NN-East County Line (Eau Claire-Osseo) - Trempealeau County
5. WIS 95-County F - Jackson County