Starting in early 2018, there will be several WisDOT projects taking place in close proximity to the Zoo Interchange. The Zoo Interchange Project team will coordinate directly with these other projects in order to minimize impacts, and these projects are all expected to end around the same time as the Zoo Interchange Project (August 2018). As the beginning of these projects draws nearer, information regarding specific impacts will be provided. These adjacent projects include:
- I-894 Rehabilitation from National Avenue to 84th Street
- I-94 Auxiliary Lane from WIS 100 to Moorland Road
- Sunnyslope Road Bridge Reconstruction
- Moorland Road Reconstruction under I-94
- I-41 Pavement Maintenance from Swan Boulevard to Burleigh Street
- WIS 100 Bridge Deck Replacement over the Hank Aaron State Trail
Check out this project update for more information!