WIS 50 (7th Street/Geneva Street) from Wisconsin Street to east of Wright Street
- Resurfacing from Wisconsin Avenue to Park Avenue.
- Railroad improvements (new surface, gate and lighting) at 7th Street railroad crossing.
- Reconstruction from Park Avenue to east of Wright Street.
- Reconstruction of WIS 50 and Borg/Wright Street Intersection.
- Addition of shared-use path (north of WIS 50) from Wright Street to east of I-43.
- Existing pavement is in need of replacement.
- Existing water main utilities are undersized and aging.
- The intersection of WIS 50 and Wright Street will experience increasing peak hour delays and is in need of improvements.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accommodations are limited or non-existent.
April 2017 to fall 2017
- Intermittent, short-term driveway closures are required for driveway reconstruction. The project team will provide advanced notice and coordinate with business owners to minimize access disruptions.
- For the latest closure information click here.