Traffic restrictions on WIS 441 and US 10
Release date: October 14, 2019
Updated: October 17, 2019
Updated: October 18, 2019, for Saturday impacts
For more information, contact: Mark Kantola, Regional Communications Manager, Mark.email@example.com, (920) 492-4153
(Fox Cities) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region announces WIS 441 Tri-County Project lane closures and ramp restrictions for October 14 to October 18 in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties. Drivers are reminded speed restrictions are in place on various segments of highway in the project work zone. Please slow down and drive with caution in all highway work zones.
Tuesday, Oct. 15
- Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 on-ramp from County AP/Midway Road CLOSED 10 a.m. to noon, Tuesday.
- Northbound WIS 441 on-ramp from Oneida Street CLOSED from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Tuesday.
- Eastbound US 10/northbound WIS 441 on-ramp from WIS 47/Appleton Road CLOSED 9 p.m. to 6 a.m., Tuesday night.
Tuesday night, Oct. 15 and Wednesday night, Oct. 16
- Southbound WIS 441/westbound US 10 FULL CLOSURE between Oneida Street off-ramp and WIS 47/Appleton Road on-ramp from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m., Tuesday and Wednesday night.
- Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 on-ramp from Oneida Street CLOSED from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., Tuesday and Wednesday night.
- Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 off-ramp to WIS 47/Appleton Road CLOSED from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m., Tuesday and Wednesday night.
- WIS 441 Detour: Exit southbound WIS 441 to Oneida Street, turn left onto Oneida Street, then right at Midway Road, then right at Appleton Road/WIS 47 and use the on-ramp at Appleton Road/WIS 47 to access southbound WIS 441.
- US 10 Detour: Turn left at Midway Road from westbound US 10 (Oneida Street), turn right at Appleton Road/WIS 47 and use the on-ramp at Appleton Road to access westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441.
Thursday night, Oct. 17
- Northbound WIS 441 on-ramp from Oneida Street CLOSED Thursday night from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Rolling closures of WIS 441 between County KK and Oneida St. between 9 and 11 p.m. This are typically very short in duration.
Monday, Oct. 14 – Friday, Oct. 18
There will be various lane closures on US 10/WIS 441 in both directions in the project work zone.
Saturday, Oct. 19
- Various lanes will be closed on southbound WIS 441 from Telulah Avenue to WIS 47/Appleton Road, and on eastbound US10 from Little Lake Butte des Morts to the County AP/Midway Road entrance ramp.
- The following ramps will be closed for a 2-hour duration after 2 p.m. on Saturday:
- Westbound US 10 off-ramp to WIS 47/Appleton Road
- Southbound WIS 441 off-ramp to Oneida Street
- Eastbound US 10 on-ramp from County P/Racine Road
- The eastbound US 10/northbound WIS 441 off-ramp to County AP/Midway Road is closed through October to complete ramp construction.
All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.