Traffic restrictions on WIS 441 and US 10
(Fox Cities) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region announces WIS 441 Tri-County Project lane closures and ramp restrictions from November 18 to November 22 in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties. Drivers are reminded speed restrictions are in place on various segments of highway in the project work zone. Please slow down and drive with caution in all highway work zones.
No scheduled closures.
All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Please visit the project website and social media accounts for up-to-date closure information and project details
- Project Website: http://projects.511wi.gov/wis441/
- Twitter: @WIS441I41News or https://twitter.com/WIS441I41News
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WIS441I41News
For information regarding all northeast Wisconsin construction projects, detours, local transportation news and more:
- Follow WisDOT Northeast Region Twitter account at https://twitter.com/WisDOTnortheast.
- Go to the Northeast Region Construction Website at http://projects.511wi.gov/region/northeast/.
For statewide traffic and road conditions, please see the 511 Wisconsin website:
- www.511wi.gov or call 5-1-1
# # #
[Outagamie, Calumet, Winnebago – all]
NOTE: News releases located on the Web at: http://projects.511wi.gov/wis441/