Traffic restrictions on WIS 441 and US 10
Release date: June 14, 2019
For more information, contact: Mark Kantola, Regional Communications Manager, Mark.firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 492-4153
(Fox Cities) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region announces WIS 441 Tri-County Project lane closures and ramp restrictions from June 17 to June 21 in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties. Drivers are reminded speed restrictions are in place on various segments of highway in the project work zone. Please slow down and drive with caution in all highway work zones.
US 10/WIS 441/I-41
- Eastbound US 10 will have lane closures between County CB and County P from 7 pm until 6 am Monday through Friday.
- Northbound I-41 will have left lane closures near US 10 from 7 pm until 6 am Monday through Friday.
- Westbound US 10 will have a right lane closure between Oneida Street and WIS 47 from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. on Monday, June 17.
- No short-term closures scheduled for this week.
- All ramps at the County AP (Midway Road) interchange are closed through summer 2019.
- The eastbound US 10/northbound WIS 441 off-ramp to Oneida Street is closed for two months (Open in July).
- Both US 10/ WIS 441 on-ramps from Appleton Road/WIS 47 are closed for a period of three months (Open in July).
- County AP/Midway Road between County P/Racine Road and Earl Street in Winnebago County is closed to all traffic (Opens August 2019).
- The intersection of County AP/Midway Road and Earl Street is closed for reconstruction.
All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
# # #