Traffic restrictions on I-41, WIS 441 and US 10
Release date: February 8, 2018
For more information, contact: Mark Kantola, Regional Communications Manager, Mark.email@example.com, (920) 492-4153
(Fox Cities) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region announces WIS 441 Tri-County Project lane closures and restrictions from February 11 to February 15 in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties.
US 10/WIS 441
- Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 off-ramp to WIS 47/Appleton Road will be CLOSED 7:30 p.m. to 6 a.m., Wednesday and Thursday night.
- Nightly lane closures will take place on southbound WIS 441/westbound US 10 between Oneida Street and WIS 47/Appleton Road from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., Wednesday and Thursday night.
No closures are scheduled.
- Eastbound US 10 off-ramp to County AP (Midway Road) is closed through summer 2019.
- Westbound US 10 off-ramp to County AP (Midway Road) is closed through summer 2019.
- Westbound US 10 on-ramp from County AP (Midway Road) is closed through summer 2019.
All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Please visit the project website and social media accounts for up-to-date closure information and project details:
- Project Website: http://projects.511wi.gov/wis441/
- Twitter: @WIS441I41News or https://twitter.com/WIS441I41News
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WIS441I41News
For information regarding all northeast Wisconsin construction projects, detours, local transportation news and more:
- Follow WisDOT Northeast Region Twitter account at https://twitter.com/WisDOTnortheast.
- Go to the Northeast Region Construction Website at http://projects.511wi.gov/region/northeast/.
For statewide traffic and road conditions, please see the 511 Wisconsin website:
- www.511wi.gov or call 5-1-1
# # #