Traffic restrictions on I-41, WIS 441 and US 10
Release date: October 19, 2018
(Fox Cities) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region announces WIS 441 Tri-County Project lane closures and restrictions from October 22 to October 26 in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties. Drivers should be aware of reduced speed limits and remember to use caution while traveling through any work zone.
US 10/WIS 441
- US 10/WIS 441 FULL CLOSURE (both directions) between County P/Racine Road and WIS 47/Appleton Road from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Tuesday night, Oct. 23. This closure is to move a large crane. Lane closures in this area will begin at 7 p.m. The following ramps will also be closed Tuesday night:
- Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 off-ramp to County P/Racine Road from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 on-ramp from WIS 47/Appleton Road from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Eastbound US 10/northbound WIS 441 on-ramp from County P/Racine Road from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Eastbound US 10 right lane closure between County P/Racine Road off-ramp and the County P/Racine Road overpass, nightly, 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., on Wednesday, Oct. 24 and Thursday, Oct. 25.
County P/Racine Road ramp 2-week closure
- Eastbound US 10/northbound WIS 441 on-ramp from County P/Racine will be CLOSED Wednesday, Oct. 24 through Tuesday, Nov. 6 to construct the base of a sign structure.
No closures are scheduled.
I-41/US 10/WIS 441 System Interchange
No closures are scheduled.
Utility work will take place on County AP/Midway Road at the US 10/WIS 441 interchange.
- There will be additional closures on County AP/Midway Road to complete that work.
- Eastbound US 10 off-ramp to County AP (Midway Road) is closed through summer 2019.
- Westbound US 10 off-ramp to County AP (Midway Road) is closed through summer 2019.
- Westbound US 10 on-ramp from County AP (Midway Road) is closed through summer 2019.
- Oneida Street interchange closed until November 2018.
All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Please visit the project website and social media accounts for up-to-date closure information and project details:
- Project Website: http://projects.511wi.gov/wis441/
- Twitter: @WIS441I41News or https://twitter.com/WIS441I41News
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WIS441I41News
For information regarding all northeast Wisconsin construction projects, detours, local transportation news and more:
- Follow WisDOT Northeast Region Twitter account at https://twitter.com/WisDOTnortheast.
- Go to the Northeast Region Construction Website at http://projects.511wi.gov/region/northeast/
For statewide traffic and road conditions, please see the 511 Wisconsin website:
- www.511wi.gov or call 5-1-1.
# # #