Traffic restrictions to install overhead sign
(Fox Cities) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region announces WIS 441 Tri-County Project lane closures and ramp restrictions from December 5 to December 7 in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties. Please slow down and drive with caution in all highway work zones.
WIS 441/US 10 Lane Closures
- Westbound US 10 between Telulah Avenue and Appleton Road will have reduced lanes beginning at 6 a.m., Thursday through 10 a.m., Saturday morning to install an overhead message sign.
- Eastbound US 10 between Midway Road and Oneida Street will have reduced lanes from 8 p.m., Friday to 8 a.m., Saturday morning.
- Westbound US 10 between Oneida Street and Appleton Road will have a FULL CLOSURE beginning at 9 p.m., Friday through 5:30 a.m., Saturday. The following ramps will be closed:
- Westbound US 10 from Oneida Street on-ramp will be closed on Friday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Westbound US 10 off-ramp to Appleton Road ramp will be closed on Friday from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Please visit the project website and social media accounts for up-to-date closure information and project details:
- Project Website: http://projects.511wi.gov/wis441/
- Twitter: @WIS441I41News or https://twitter.com/WIS441I41News
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WIS441I41News
For information regarding all northeast Wisconsin construction projects, detours, local transportation news and more:
- Follow WisDOT Northeast Region Twitter account at https://twitter.com/WisDOTnortheast.
- Go to the Northeast Region Construction Website at http://projects.511wi.gov/region/northeast/.
For statewide traffic and road conditions, please see the 511 Wisconsin website:
- www.511wi.gov or call 5-1-1
# # #
[Outagamie, Calumet, Winnebago – all]
NOTE: News releases located on the Web at: http://projects.511wi.gov/wis441/