Release date: September 22, 2017
For more information contact:
Melissa Kok, WisDOT Northeast Region Assistant Communications Manager
Melissa2.Kok@dot.wi.gov (920) 492-5743
WIS 441 Tri-County Project lane closures for September 25 to September 29
Traffic restrictions on I-41, WIS 441 and US 10
(Fox Cities) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region announces WIS 441 Tri-County Project lane closures and restrictions from September 25 through September 29 in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties. Drivers should be aware of reduced speed limits and remember to use caution while traveling through any work zone. This advisory does not include closures by local authorities for accidents or unusual incidents (such as weather).
- Drivers can expect various lane closures, including reduced to a single lane, on northbound and southbound I-41 throughout the week.
- Southbound I-41 under US 10 will be closed on Tuesday from 10 to 11 p.m. to move a crane. Reduced lanes will begin at 8 p.m.
US 10/I-41 System Interchange
- Northbound I-41 to eastbound US 10 will be closed on Tuesday from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. to repair a crash cushion.
- WIS 441 between the Oneida Street ramps will be closed on Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Traffic will use the on and off-ramps to continue on WIS 441.
- Northbound WIS 441 exit ramp to Oneida Street will be closed beginning at 8 p.m., Friday, September 29 through 6 a.m., Monday, October 2 for a bridge demolition.
- Oneida Street (US 10) from WIS 114 to County AP (Midway Road) is closed and detoured July 31 to October, 2017 for a state highway resurfacing and improvement project. Please see the project website for detour and access points https://projects.511wi.gov/us10resurf/.
- Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 to northbound I-41 ramp is closed until spring of 2018.
- Detour: Continue on westbound US 10 to WIS 76, follow WIS 76 north to WIS 96, take WIS 96 east to I-41.
- Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 on-ramp from Racine Road/County P is closed until spring of 2018.
- Eastbound US 10 on-ramp from County AP (Midway Road) is closed from July 17 through summer 2018.
- Eastbound US 10 off-ramp from County AP (Midway Road) is closed from July 20 through summer 2019.
- Westbound US 10 off-ramp to Midway Road is closed from July 20 through summer 2019.
All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Want more information about the WIS 441 Tri-County Expansion Project? Please visit the project website and social media accounts:
- Project Website: http://projects.511wi.gov/wis441/
- Twitter: @WIS441I41News or https://twitter.com/WIS441I41News
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WIS441I41News
For information regarding all northeast Wisconsin construction projects, detours, local transportation news and much, much more:
- Follow WisDOT Northeast Region Twitter account at https://twitter.com/WisDOTnortheast.
- Go to the northeast region construction website at http://projects.511wi.gov/region/northeast/
For statewide traffic and road conditions, please see the 511 Wisconsin website:
- www.511wi.gov or call 5-1-1.
# # #
[Outagamie, Calumet, Winnebago – all]
NOTE: News releases located on the Web at: http://projects.511wi.gov/wis441/