Traffic restrictions on I-41, WIS 441 and US 10
Release Date: May 26, 2017
For more information contact:
Melissa Kok, WisDOT Northeast Region Assistant Communications Manager
Melissa2.Kok@dot.wi.gov, (920) 492-5743
(Fox Valley) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region announces WIS 441 Tri-County Project lane closures and restrictions from May 29 through June 2 in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties. Drivers should be aware of reduced speed limits and remember to use caution while traveling through any work zone. This advisory does not include closures by local authorities for accidents or unusual incidents (such as weather).
- Northbound and southbound I-41 between US 10 and County II will have various lane closures throughout the week.
- Westbound and eastbound US 10 between Appleton Road and Racine Road will have overnight reduced lanes throughout the week.
I-41/US 10/WIS 441 system interchange
- Westbound US 10 on-ramp from County AP/Midway Road closed Tuesday night, 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Alternate route: Take northbound WIS 441 for 6 miles to southbound I-41. Take southbound I-41 for 12 miles to westbound US 10.
- Westbound US 10 off-ramp to County P/Racine Road closed Tuesday night, Wednesday night and Thursday night from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Green Bay Road under I-41 will be closed on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The City of Appleton has on-going work on Oneida Street. Oneida Street is closed between Wilson Ave. and Calumet Street. See project updates on Appleton’s Road Page at http://gis.appleton.org/PublicWorkZoneTrackerapp/index.html
- Utility work is anticipated to occur throughout the Tri-County Project area to prepare for upcoming projects on Midway Road near US 10 and on Oneida Street at Midway Road.
- Northbound Oneida Street under WIS 441 will be closed for utility work beginning on Monday, June 5.
- Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 to northbound I-41 ramp is closed until spring of 2018.
- Detour: Continue on westbound US 10 to WIS 76, follow WIS 76 north to WIS 96, take WIS 96 east to I-41
- Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 on-ramp from Racine Road/County P is closed until spring of 2018.
All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Want more information about the WIS 441 Tri-County Expansion Project? Please visit the project website and social media accounts:
- Project Website: http://projects.511wi.gov/wis441/
- Twitter: @WIS441I41News or https://twitter.com/WIS441I41News
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WIS441I41News
For information regarding all northeast Wisconsin construction projects, detours, local transportation news and much, much more:
- Follow WisDOT Northeast Region Twitter account at https://twitter.com/WisDOTnortheast.
- Go to the northeast region construction website at http://projects.511wi.gov/region/northeast/
For statewide traffic and road conditions, please see the 511 Wisconsin website:
- www.511wi.gov or call 5-1-1.
# # #