Skip to content
- WIS 19 and WIS 113 will remain open to through traffic, and temporary traffic signals will be utilized during construction.
- Traffic will be reduced to a single lane during non-peak hours to complete various work operations.
- County I will be closed to through traffic for most of the project, and a local detour will be provided.
- Access will be maintained for emergency services and residents.
Impacts for the traveling public next week:
WIS 19 two-lane section
- No update. Eastbound and westbound WIS 19 traffic are utilizing the roundabout.
- Westbound WIS 19 is utilizing a crossover to enter the roundabout.
WIS 113 four-lane section
- Northbound traffic entering the roundabout will remain at the current location.
- Southbound traffic exiting the roundabout is shifted to the outside lanes onto the new pavement.
WIS 19/113 four-lane section
- Eastbound and Westbound traffic west of the roundabout is shifted to the inside lanes onto the new pavement.
- No update. County I is detoured. County I is completely closed off at the WIS 19 intersection.
- Local traffic can access County I from the north.
- County I will be detoured until early October.
Overview of current construction stage: