- April 16 to October 2018 – Construction scheduled
Work completed this week (September 10th – September 14th):
- The contractor completed grading along County I and placing grid fabric and base material.
- Concrete sidewalk and curb and gutter was placed along County I.
- Portion of WIS 19 east and west of the roundabout and a portion of County I side slopes and ditches were seeded.
- The contractor began grading and placing grid fabric and base material on the outside lanes of WIS 19 west of the roundabout and along southbound WIS 113 at the south project limits.
Work anticipated to be completed next week pending weather:
- The contractor will prep County I, WIS 19 west end outside lanes, and southbound WIS 113 inside lane for asphalt paving that is scheduled at the end of the week.
- The contractor will place regular concrete and red concrete for truck traffic in the median islands, and complete sidewalk and curb and gutter sections along County I.
- Underground lighting elements will be placed along County I. The light poles will be placed at a later date.
- Please put down your phones, slow down, and drive with caution through all work zones!
- Read some work zone safety tips, and do your part to “Be Alert, and Be Safe” in work zones!
Construction will be completed in stages:
Stage 4 (current stage)
In stage 4, traffic is now shifted into the roundabout and the remainder of the roundabout will be constructed. Westbound WIS 19 traffic will utilize a crossover constructed in stage 3 to enter the roundabout.
In stage 5, the temporary crossover along WIS 19 will be removed and the project will be complete. It is anticipated the project will be complete by October 1.
An overview of the completed project can be found here.