- April 16 – October 2018 – Construction scheduled
Weekly construction update
Work completed this week (July9th – June 13th):
- Asphalt pavement was removed from County I.
- Recycled pavement was crushed and turned into base.
- Storm sewer was installed.
- The contractor continued work on the following:
- Constructing the roundabout subgrade (crushed rock layer constructed before paving can be begin).
- Placing grid fabric and crushed limestone to construct subgrade, which is the layer directly below the pavement.
Work anticipated to be completed next week pending weather:
- The contractor will continue constructing the roundabout subgrade.
- Work on storm sewer installations and placing base material will also continue.
- Concrete sidewalk and curb will start to be poured next week weather pending.
- Please put down your phones, slow down, and drive with caution through all work zones!
- Read some work zone safety tips, and do your part to “Be Alert, and Be Safe” in work zones!