The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) invites you to attend a construction information meeting on Thursday, April 28 at 5 p.m. to discuss an upcoming construction project on WIS 153 between Rangeline Road and Water Street in Mosinee, Marathon County.
Project staff will share construction details, staging, schedule, traffic impacts and other information. The meeting will be held at: Mosinee City Hall, 225 Main Street, Mosinee, Wisconsin.
Website and Updates
- A project website is available here: https://projects.511wi.gov/wis153/
- Weekly Road Construction updates are available online at: https://projects.511wi.gov/weeklyupdates-nc/
In This Together
WisDOT recognizes businesses located in work zones have special needs. It’s critical that customers have access to businesses and that they continue to visit them, regardless of any road work inconvenience. WisDOT’s In This Together program is offered to business and community leaders as an idea source as they plan for road construction in their area. More information is available at https://wisconsindot.gov/together.
- WisDOT Project Manager: Korey Boehm, (715) 459-2943, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Engineer: Jason Hassler (Kapur and Associates) (715) 584-3300, email@example.com
- WisDOT North Central Region Communication Manager: Tegan Griffith, (715) 493-3710
Deaf, hard-of-hearing, deaf-blind, and speech-disabled persons should contact the Wisconsin Relay Service by dialing 711.