The displays and exhibits below provide a detailed overview of construction elements for the WIS 116 Wolf River Bridge Replacement Project and the WIS 116 urban reconstruction in downtown Winneconne, Wis.
- Main St. reconstruction design and Wolf River Bridge design
- Fishing platform design
- Main St. roadway and Wolf River Bridge typical roadway sections
- Bridge railing and pier design (chosen by public vote)
- Retaining wall on west side
- Retaining wall on east side
For information and displays regarding past project design, need and purpose, public involvement and the environmental study, please see the WIS 116 Design/Study website at http://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/projects/by-region/ne/wis116/default.aspx