WisDOT is committed to staging this project in a manner that minimizes impacts to properties and local businesses while completing the project as quickly as possible. Some of the construction will be conducted under traffic, but some portions of the project will be detoured while crews complete reconstruction. Please drive carefully in project work zones!
- 2020 construction: US 10/Waldo Blvd. reconstruction and resurfacing from County R to 14th Street. Construction will start near 14th Street and proceed to the west.
2020 traffic impacts and detours
US 10 East
- US 10 east will be detoured at junction of I-43 and US 151. Detour will follow US 151 east to the junction of US 151 and US 10.
US 10 West
- US 10 west will be detoured at junction of US 151 and US 10. US 10 West will follow US 151 west to I-43, north on I-43 to US 10 west.
WIS 42 East
- WIS 42 east will be detoured at the junction of I-43 and WIS 42. WIS 42 east will follow I-43 north to WIS 310, east on WIS 310 to WIS 42.
WIS 42 West
- WIS 42 west will be detoured at the junction of WIS 310 and WIS 42. WIS 42 west will follow WIS 310 west to I-43, south on I-43 to WIS 42.