WisDOT is committed to staging this project in a manner that minimizes impacts to properties and local businesses while completing the project as quickly as possible. Some of the construction will be conducted under traffic, but some portions of the project will be detoured while crews complete reconstruction. Please drive carefully in project work zones!
- April 2019 – Nov. 2019: US 10/Waldo Blvd. reconstruction from 14th Street to Maritime Drive.
- 2020 construction: US 10/Waldo Blvd. reconstruction and resurfacing from County R to 14th Street.
2019 traffic impacts
Waldo Blvd. will be CLOSED to thru traffic from 8th Street to Maritime Drive beginning Monday, April 8.
- Traffic will be able to access Maritime drive from Memorial Drive.
- Traffic will be able to access Memorial Drive from Maritime Drive.
- Access to properties will be maintained.
Eastbound US 10
- Eastbound US 10 will be detoured at the junction of I-43 and US 151. Detour will follow US 151 east to the junction of US 151 and US 10.
Westbound US 10
- Westbound US 10 will be detoured at junction of US 151 and US 10. Detour will follow US 151 west to I-43, north on I-43 to westbound US 10.
Eastbound WIS 42
- Eastbound WIS 42 will be detoured at the junction of I-43 and WIS 42. Detour will follow I-43 north to WIS 310, east on WIS 310 to eastbound WIS 42.
Westbound WIS 42
- Westbound WIS 42 will be detoured at the junction of WIS 310 and WIS 42. Detour will follow WIS 310 west to I-43, south on I-43 to westbound WIS 42.