Posted: November 22, 2019
STAY CONNECTED: REGISTER FOR PROJECT EMAIL UPDATES
All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Access is open to area businesses and neighborhoods in the project area. Please continue to patronize the local businesses!
Verona Road, from Fitchrona Road underpass (south of County PD) north to Raymond Road
- Three lanes open each way on Verona Road with travel under Williamsburg Way and over County PD.
- Be alert for new lane configurations and overheard signs for the interchange ramps to/from the local roadways.
- Watch the narrated animation video to navigate this area.
- Work is nearly complete on Williamsburg Way for the permanent traffic signals.
- From 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday (Nov. 25), temporary stop signs will used at the interchange ramps and minor delays are anticipated.
- Be alert for crews and equipment in this area.
County PD (McKee Road), between Fitchrona Road and Spoke Drive
- All turning movements are open at the County PD, Nesbitt Road and Kapec Road intersection.
- In spring 2020, permanent restrictions will occur at this intersection due to the close proximity with the Verona Road interchange.
- View the map of the permanent turn restrictions. Stop signs will be installed on the local roadways with free-flow left turns from County PD to Nesbitt Road and Kapec Road.