- September 2019 to August 2020
As of July 1, 2020:
- Temporary barrier will be removed along with removal of temporary pavement markings so eastbound traffic can be switched onto the eastbound lanes for the holiday.
- US 10 Westbound will remain open to at least a single lane of traffic. The left shoulder will remain closed until approximately August 14. The Churchill Street on ramp to US 10 westbound will be closed from July 6 until completion, approximately August 14.
- US 10 eastbound will remain open to at least a single lane of traffic. The left shoulder will remain closed until completion, approximately August 14.
- County E below US 10 will be closed during construction. It is anticipated to reopen by August 14, 2020.
Anticipated work scheduled for next week: Crews will start working in the US 10 median. Crews will also be saw cutting, removing asphalt, staking, grading, and installing concrete barrier.