- Construction start date: April 2020
- Anticipated completion: Late October 2020
Weekly Update – Week of June 1
- Bridge construction crews have completed bridge repair work in this construction stage and plan on pouring the concrete deck overlay next week.
- The concrete paving contractor continues to place concrete pavement, curb and gutter, and sidewalk in multiple stages.
*In late June, the contractor will switch traffic in our Stage 3 to work on the east half of the bridge and pavement approaches. Despite some recent wet weather, the project remains on schedule with an expected completion date in late October
- Traffic volumes have steadily increased on the project as people return to work.
- We are observing some drivers making left turns where this movement is prohibited.
- No left turns are clearly marked and in some instances drivers are going against traffic in the wrong lane which can be a dangerous maneuver.
- In WisDOT work zones, fines for traffic violations are double.
Have a safe and enjoyable weekend!