WisDOT administered several road construction projects in the Rice Lake area in 2018. Five of these projects are complete.
Main Street Bridge (Red Cedar River Bridge) over Red Cedar River reconstruction
Project ID: 8997-00-40
Project Cost: $3 million
Impacted Locations: South Main Street, Red Cedar River Bridge, City of Rice Lake
The Red Cedar River Bridge Project is a staged urban bridge reconstruction project. Auxiliary road features will be constructed alongside the new bridge.
- County O interchange roundabout resurface
- South Street/ Kern Ave construction
- US 53 culvert rehabilitation
- Knapp Street resurface and new traffic signals at Wisconsin Ave. and Hammond Ave.
- WIS 48 Bridge replacements
Rice Lake Projects Documents