Bus, train, bike, walk, carpool, and bikepool
- Airport Connection – Transportation service linking Milwaukee’s General Mitchell Airport, as well as Chicago’s O’Hare and Midway Airports , with all of Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Amtrak Hiawatha – Find fares and schedules for train travel to/from Milwaukee and Chicago.
- Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin – An education and advocacy membership-based organization dedicated to making Wisconsin a better place to bicycle.
- Greyhound Bus Service – Greyhound is a national transportation provider. Complete schedule, fare and ticketing information is available. The downtown Milwaukee station is now located at 433 W. St Paul Avenue , the new Milwaukee Intermodal Station.
- Lake Express Ferry – Lake Express is America’s first high speed auto and passenger ferry. This service links the states of Wisconsin and Michigan with terminals in Milwaukee and Muskegon. The high-speed Lake Michigan crossing takes just two and one-half hours. Lake Express has newly built terminals in Milwaukee and Muskegon with ample parking and easy interstate access in both locations.
- Milwaukee County Transit System – Complete fare and schedule information is available. MCTS also offers service to special events including Summerfest, the Wisconsin State Fair, lakefront festivals and Milwaukee Brewers home games. Call MCTS at (414)344-6711 for information on special routes.
- RIDESHARE Program – RIDESHARE is a free service provided by the state of Wisconsin. The RIDESHARE matches potential carpoolers and bike poolers based on origins, destinations and work times. The program serves those who commute into or out of Wisconsin.
- Riteway Bus Service – Offers charter service and executive car service for all of southeastern Wisconsin. Also provides airport service from General Mitchell and O’Hare airports to all of southeastern Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Coach Lines – Regional transportation provider with service from downtown Milwaukee to many southeast Wisconsin cities, General Mitchell Airport, and O’Hare airport in Chicago. Schedules are available on the web site. Provides service to many of Milwaukee’s special events. Also offers charter services.
- General information and Wisconsin lots by county – Wisconsin has more than 100 free parking facilities to serve commuters for carpooling, transit, and vanpooling. The links below will connect you with specific information about lots along the 94 project corridor.
- Milwaukee County – I-94 and College Ave.– Both the NE and SW park and ride lots have reopened at College Ave.
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages.