Segment 1 (Northern)
The current I-39/90/94 northbound 3 lane configuration will remain during construction for capacity.
- Lanes will be shifted to the outside shoulder to make room for the necessary construction zone for the drainage improvements.
- All lane shifting will be done at night during off peak hours, and pre-warning boards will begin notifications of traffic pattern changes 7 days prior to any traffic shifts or different patterns.
- Work on the storm sewer and barrier wall will be completed adjacent to I-39/90/94 behind temporary concrete barrier wall.
Segment 2 (Southern)
- The I-39/90/94 northbound and southbound traffic will remain in the current 3 lane configuration during construction for capacity.
- Shoulder closures in both directions (north and southbound) will be utilized to complete the maintenance cross over work.