Sign up for email updates
- Join our email list to receive updates and notices via email on I-39/90 Expansion Project.
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact the I-39/90 Project Team if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public involvement meetings (PIM) and other meetings
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF format. (Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- No meetings currently scheduled.
- March 5, 2020 – Open house meeting for Beloit area.
- April 16, 2019 – Open house meeting for South segment.
- April 19, 2018 – South segment open house meeting, Beloit to Janesville.
- Nov. 14, 2017 – Business meeting with I-90 Business Connection in Beloit
- March 30, 2017 – South Segment Open House meeting, Beloit to Janesville.
- April 14, 2016 – South Segment Open House meeting, Beloit to Janesville.
- March 25, 2015 – South segment open house meeting (Beloit to Janesville)
- Feb. 11, 2015 – Public hearing for I-39/90 and I-43 interchange near Beloit.
- Aug. 5, 2014 – PIM for I-39/90 and I-43/WIS 81 interchange near Beloit.
- Meeting presented preferred interchange alternative.
- July 16, 2014 – Local stakeholder meeting for Hart Road alternate route improvements.
- Dec. 10, 2013 – PIM for I-39/90 and I-43/WIS 81 system interchange
- Oct. 17, 2013 – South segment PIM, excluding I-43/WIS 81 interchange near Beloit
- July 31, 2013 – County G and County BT PIM
- May 2, 2013 – County S stakeholder meeting
WisDOT welcomes project comments/feedback and you can send them in the following ways: