“In This Together” is a WisDOT program that targets statewide businesses facing road construction in their community. The program’s goal is to help businesses maintain business while construction is underway.
WisDOT recognizes that businesses located in work zones have special needs. It is critical that customers have access and continue to patronize the businesses, in spite of any roadwork inconvenience. Early in the project development process, business owners receive a workbook, case studies, and video that contain successful marketing and promotion ideas used by other businesses facing the same situation.
This program supports economic development in a number of ways:
- Encourages businesses to become proactive in attracting business during construction and working together with WisDOT,
- Provides owners with positive strategies and successful techniques to draw in customers,
- Reduces the fears and frustrations of business owners associated with construction disruptions, delays and detours, and
- Demonstrates that WisDOT wants to help businesses succeed and promote economic development.
- Download the In this together workbook for other tips and tools.
If you have any comments, concerns, or questions regarding the Hoan Bridge project, don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below:
No Fields Found.
The primary project contact is:
Carolynn Gellings, P.E., WisDOT Project Manager