WisDOT is working with the Village of Mount Pleasant and Racine County on the reconstruction of several state, village and county roadways around the new Foxconn Development in Racine County. Currently, these roads are in the design and planning phase with construction scheduled to begin in summer 2018.
- WIS 11 (56th Road to County H)
- County H (County KR to Venice Avenue – north of WIS 11)
- County KR (I-94 to 90th Street)
- Braun Road (I-94 to 90th Street)
- Wisconn Valley Way (County KR to WIS 11)
- International Drive (South limit to WIS 11)
Click here for Map Overview
Jurisdictional Transfer Process
In November 2017, WisDOT took temporary jurisdiction over several local roadways. The temporary assigned jurisdiction of these local roads was granted to WisDOT because of the department’s experience in delivering complex roadway projects that require coordinating aggressive delivery schedules. After reconstruction is complete, local jurisdiction will resume.
Summer 2018 to fall 2020
- December 14, 2017 – Public Involvement Meeting: Development Roads Handout
- For more information on I-94 North/South and its adjacent projects, please visit projects.511wi.gov/i94northsouth
- For more information regarding the Foxconn facility and its economic impact, please visit FoxconnRacineCounty.com
- For more information on Connected and Autonomous Vehicle Technology, please visit our CAV Information Page