Last updated: October 22, 2021
Work scheduled for next week:
- Crews will complete the concrete sidewalk and stamped colored concrete terrace from Springville Drive to Rainbow Drive along the east side of the newly constructed Business 51 northbound lanes.
- Crews will place topsoil along the back of the newly placed sidewalks.
- Crews will begin to place temporary asphalt north of Rainbow Drive along the east side of Business 51.
- Crews will prepare the topsoil and install the permanent landscaping in the Infiltration Ponds along the north side of Patton Drive.
- Business 51 northbound and southbound lanes are reduced to a single lane in each direction from Springville Drive to Rainbow Drive.
- Traffic is currently shifted to the west side of the roadway in the existing southbound lanes from Springville Drive to Rainbow Drive.
- Springville Drive is closed at the east side intersection with Post Road.
- Rainbow Drive is closed at the east side intersection with Post Road.
April 5, 2021 to November 2022
Overall Traffic Impacts
Stage 1A: May 2021 – September 2021
- This stage shall construct the new northbound lanes from Springville Drive to Rainbow Drive. Construct the new Springville Pond Control Structures and begin construction of the new storm water ponds along Patton Drive.
- Merge both northbound and southbound traffic down to one lane each direction in the existing southbound (west) lanes across the causeway.
Stage 1A Temporary Detour: Mid July 2021 into August 2021
- During this Stage, Post Road will be closed for a 21 day duration to complete the box culvert work that is part of the Springville Pond control structure.
- Post Road will be fully closed just north of Springville Drive to just south of Rainbow Drive. Traffic will be detoured on County HH, I-39 , and County B.
- Pedestrian access will be closed between Rainbow Drive and Springville Drive for the first 10 days of the 21 days closure duration.
Winter Shutdown: Fall 2021 –April 2022
- During this stage, Post Road traffic will return to their original lanes of travel for the duration of winter.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained on the existing and new sidewalk along the east side of Post Road