In early June, crews began rehabilitating the Beloit Road bridge over I-41/I-894 in the city of Greenfield, Milwaukee County. This project consists of a concrete overlay of the bridge deck, as well as some geometric and signal improvements at the adjacent intersections.
- Long-term, single-lane closure along Beloit Road
- Overnight hours to see periodic, multi-lane and full closures for concrete overlay work
- Beloit Road detour to utilize WIS 100 and Oklahoma Avenue
- Access to eastbound I-894 from westbound Beloit Road to see temporary closures
- Various overnight ramp closures
- Signed detours to use nearby Oklahoma Avenue and National Avenue ramps.
- Infrequent overnight full freeway closures for structure rehabilitation and bridge painting
Early June to mid-fall, 2019
Brian Boothby, P.E., WisDOT Project Manager
Dan Sellers, WisDOT Communications