Skip to content
- The city reconstruction project will require the full detour of WIS 46, with a hard closure from Broadway Street East (County F) to Hyland Street.
- The posted detour – using US 63 and US 8 – will be set up Monday, March 29.
- Local traffic will be able to utilize local roads to navigate through the city during construction.
- Operations requiring hauling or lane closures on the WisDOT project will not be allowed during the following times:
- Independence Day weekend: Noon Friday, July 2 to 6 a.m. Monday, July 5.
- Labor Day weekend: Noon Friday, Sept. 3 to 6 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 7.
- Amery Fall Festival weekend: Noon Wednesday, Sept. 15 to 6 a.m. Monday, Sept. 20.