The purpose of this project is to rehabilitate 22 miles of I-41 in Washington County from the I-41/US 45 split to the Dodge County Line.
- Resurface 22 miles of I-41
- Install median cable barrier and guardrail within the project limits
- Replace two small bridge structures along I-41 over a tributary to the East Branch Rock River
- Work resumed the week of March 15 and is scheduled to be complete by fall, 2020
- Single-lane closures and short-term ramp closures will be implemented near where crews are working throughout the duration of this project.