Skip to content
- Will the bridge over the Fox River remain open?
- YES – the bridge will be constructed in halves allowing access. However, please remember that this is an active work zone in a tight work space. Crews are keeping the bridge open to help connect motorists to nearby local streets on both sides of the river.
- Will access to businesses be maintained? Same for local residents?
- YES – access to businesses will be maintained during business hours. The contractor will coordinate with business owners regarding temporary access, where necessary.
- YES – access for local residents will be maintained at all times, however, certain access points may see temporary closures requiring a short, alternate route.
- Is there a way around construction?
- With the roadway being CLOSED TO THROUGH TRAFFIC, a signed detour will be posted along County W, County D and WIS 36. Although crews will maintain access for businesses and local residents within the work zone, motorists should seek alternate routes, if available, to reach their destination.