Washington Avenue (WIS 20) – from West Boulevard to Marquette Street, city of Racine
Mid-June to October, 2018
- Resurface approximately 1.5 miles of Washington Avenue (WIS 20)
- Incorporate new curb ramps along the project
WHAT TO EXPECT
- During construction, Washington Avenue will be limited to eastbound traffic only.
- During Stage 4, eastbound traffic will be detoured between 12th Street and 13th Street around construction via 13th Street and WIS 32. Throughout the project, westbound traffic will be detoured around construction via Main Street > 14th Street > WIS 32 > 16th Street > West Boulevard.
- Construction activities will be completed in four stages
- Bus routes will be affected during construction. Please contact the City of Racine Transit at (262) 637-9000 for route updates during construction.