WIS 120 from WIS 36 to the Como Creek Bridge in the Town of Lyons, Walworth County.
- 1.33 miles of WIS 120 will be resurfaced
- Deck overlay of the Ore Creek Bridge
- The Buckby/Krueger Road intersection will be upgraded with exclusive right turn lanes and a bypass lane will be added for northbound WIS 120 at Oak Lane
- Pedestrian accommodations will be implemented to improve accessibility
- Milling and overlay
- Signing and pavement markings
During construction, traffic will be controlled under flagging operations.
Construction is anticipated to begin the week of May 26 and be complete by late summer 2020.