WIS 11- US 14/ WIS 89 to Turtle Creek Drive in the Town of Darien and the City of Delavan, Walworth County.
- Reconstruction of WIS 11 from US 14 to Pinks Lane
- A cul-du-sac is to be constructed at Pinks Lane, eliminating the intersection with WIS 11
- Roadway resurfacing with intersection and shoulder improvements along WIS 11 from Pinks Lane to Turtle Creek Drive, including the bridge over Turtle Creek.
- Replacing a box culvert between US 14 and Pinks Lane.
- WIS 11 will be closed and detoured from early May through August.
- Detour utilizes I-43 between the WIS 50 and US 14 interchanges.
- Access will be maintained for local traffic. However, with the structure work, locals may also need to utilize the detour route pending their destination.
- The bridge over Turtle Creek will not be closed to locals simultaneously when the area between Pinks Lane and US 14 is closed.
May to September