Zoo Interchange Project Team
Work began on the Zoo Interchange Corridor Study in 2007. Since then hundreds of planners, engineers and technical experts have worked on the project to develop plans that reflect the needs and expectations of the community.
A project team of this magnitude requires experts in many disciplines. Some of the areas of expertise:
| || |
The primary project contacts are:
- Bob Gutierrez, SE Freeways Design Chief, P.E.
- William Mohr, SE Freeways Design Supervisor, P.E.
- Wafa Elqaq, SE Freeways Supervisor, P.E.
- Ryan Luck, SE Freeways Construction Chief, P.E.
- Jason Roselle, SE Freeways Construction Supervisor, P.E.
- Debra Evers, SE Freeways Construction Supervisor, P.E.
- Emlynn Grisar, Communications Manager
Read our team values of investment, partnerships and responsibility.
Your feedback is important. The project team looks forward to working on one of the largest projects in Wisconsin.