TRAVEL ADVISORY: For the next three weeks, expect delays in the I-94 construction zone in Jackson County during the following times:
- Eastbound 2-5 p.m. on Friday afternoons
- Eastbound 12-5 p.m. on Sunday afternoons
- Westbound 2-7 p.m. on Sunday afternoons
Delays in excess of 45 minutes can be expected. Consider alternate routes or travelling at a different time. Also, large vehicles are expected to use the right lane in the eastbond direction to maximize traffic flow in advance of the work zone. We ask for your patience as we make improvements to this critical stretch of interstate in Wisconsin.
A total of five projects are planned in 2014.
1. Red Cedar River Bridges - Dunn County
2. WIS 37-US 53 - Eau Claire County
3. US 53-Mallard Road - Eau Claire County
5. WIS 95-County F - Jackson County -FOr