Over the next several years, many projects are planned along the 117-mile I-94 corridor in the Northwest Region. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has plans to replace and rehabilitate bridges, improve interchanges, and repair and resurface deteriorating concrete.
We ask for your patience as we make improvements to this critical stretch of interstate in Wisconsin. A total of five projects are planned in 2014.
1. Red Cedar River Bridges - Dunn County
2. WIS 37-US 53 - Eau Claire County
3. US 53-Mallard Road - Eau Claire County
4. County NN-East County Line (Eau Claire -Osseo) - Trempealeau County-East and westbound lane closures Monday 6 a.m.- Friday 9 a.m. We are experiencing frequent delays in this construction zone. When traveling through, please use both lanes until the merge point before zone.
5. WIS 95-County F - Jackson County