Over the next several years, many projects are planned along the 117-mile I-94 corridor in the Northwest Region. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has plans to replace and rehabilitate bridges, improve interchanges, and repair and resurface deteriorating concrete.
We ask for your patience as we make improvements to this critical stretch of interstate in Wisconsin. A total of five projects are planned in 2014.
1. Red Cedar River Bridges - Dunn County- Single lane closures are possible during off-peak hours
2. WIS 37 to US 53 - Eau Claire County-All ramps to and off of I-94 at WIS 37 are closed until Memorial Day. Motorists should use signed alternate route to access the interstate. I-94 and WIS 37 will remain open to traffic.
3. US 53-Mallard Road-Eau Claire County
4. County NN-East County Line (Eau Claire -Osseo)- Trempealeau County
5. WIS 95 to County F-Jackson County WIS 95 ramps off eastbound I-94 at Hixton are closing Sunday, April 13 until Saturday, April 26. Use signed alternate route. TraWISWIS 95 ramps in Hixton ta
County T interchange-Roberts Interchange-St. Croix County