All Verona Road (US 18/151) traffic is shifted to the new northbound lanes, between the Madison Beltline and Raymond Road.
Verona Road construction, Madison Beltline to Raymond Road
- Weekly Construction Update | Sign Up for Updates
- Access remains open to businesses located in the construction area. Please continue to patronize area businesses in the Verona Road work zone.
- Traffic staging plans until October 2014
Current construction events
- 2013 and 2014 construction events overview
- Detailed construction improvements for 2013 and 2014
- Verona Road reconstruction schedule, 2014 to 2016
Related info: County PD (McKee Road) reconstruction – City of Fitchburg and Dane County project.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is overseeing a multi-year reconstruction project that will improve Verona Road (US 18/151), a heavily-used highway in Fitchburg and Madison.
The project is divided into two stages:
- Verona Road, from Raymond Road to Nakoma Road
- Beltline (US 12/18), from Whitney Way to Seminole Highway
- Construction scheduled for 2013-2016
- Verona Road, from County PD (McKee Road) to Raymond Road
- Construction scheduled for 2017-2019
Stay informed and involved using this site and visiting our Facebook page.