The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is overseeing a multi-year reconstruction project that will improve Verona Road (US 18/151), a heavily-used highway in Fitchburg and Madison. The project is divided into two stages:
- Verona Road, from Raymond Road to Nakoma Road
- Beltline (US 12/18), from Whitney Way to Seminole Highway
- Construction scheduled for 2013-2016
- VIDEO: Narrated drive-through simulation video of Verona Road, Stage 1 (circa 2016)
- Verona Road, from County PD (McKee Road) to Raymond Road
- Construction scheduled for 2017-2019
Stay informed and involved using this site and visiting our project Facebook page.